Sunday, August 31, 2014

Truman's talk.

Truman gave his first talk in Primary today, and he did awesome.
What a big week full of first's for this little guy!

 The Primary theme for August is:
"Successful families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work and wholesome recreations activities."
 I asked Truman to draw a pictures of what our family likes to do together that makes us happy ... he drew us playing basketball!
He also cut out pictures from The Friend magazine of other things we do as a family.
 Here is our family portrait!
 {it looks like I am kicking Truman - definitely a picture of a family established on respect, love ...} ha!
I love little kid drawings!
Sometimes I kind of wish I was a child phycologist.
Apparently we don't have arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment