Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014.

 
We had a great Halloween.
It started with a neighborhood dinner at the club house.  It was so much fun for the kids to get to all see each other, play and eat.  As dinner finished everyone headed out around the neighborhood to trick-or-treat.
Hopefully these cute boys will always be best buddies ... and this is only HALF of them!
Carter, Luke, Ben, Truman, Jake, Joey.
These cute super hero's are in our Sunday School class.
I loved this costume.
A candy vending machine.
Our cute friend Ty the chicken.
Jake the Broncos football player and Truman the zombie.
My friend Cami's house - always done so cute.
We liked our backdoor neighbors dog's costume - a Ute cheerleader.  She didn't like it as much - she was going nuts in their yard all night.
These two were die-hard trick-or-treaters.  They were determined to get every house in our neighborhood.  And thanks to good dads I think they did.
Pete, Bodie and I on the other hand were not die-hards.
After a few piece of candy Bodie was satisfied and wanted to go home to hand out our candy.
Pete went to bed!
Bodie LOVED handing out candy all night.  It was the cutest thing ever.  He would open the door, move the candy bucket over and tell people they could take one piece.  Then he proceeded to compliment EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. on their costume.  What a kind and thoughtful kid.
We were expecting lots of kids so I bought a huge variety of candy.
I kept telling Bodie that we had plenty of candy and the kids could take more then one if they wanted.
He said, "mom, only one piece or they will get a tummy ache."
What a sweetie.  We had fun for hours together tonight passing out candy.
 Our good friends the Fife's made a special trip to our house so we could see their awesome Star Wars costumes.
Finally the trick-or-treater we were waiting for showed up!  TRUMAN.  He and Gregg were gone for hours.  When they finally came home Gregg said they had trick-or-treated to our friends the Woolstehulme's house and Donna had invited them in for hot coco and soup.  They had been "hanging out" over there for the last hour talking about the night and watching football.  I had to laugh, and then immediately text Donna and thank her for hosting Truman and Gregg.  They had a blast.
 Earlier in the night when I couldn't get my eyelashes to stick I decided to use super glue.
I was in a hurry!
 Tonight when it was time to take off my eye lashes I was second guessing my brilliant idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment