Sunday, July 17, 2016

Baby John David's Blessings

I couldn't wait to meet my newest nephew so last night, after the kids were asleep, I snuck over to my parents house to see Dallin and Becca {who are visiting for a week} and to meet new baby John David.
Ahh ...
And Dallin was so excited to see Norah again and love on her.
 Today John David was blessed in my parents ward {which was Dallin and Becca's ward for almost two years}.  Becca's dad snapped this picture of our family outside the church.
 This picture needs John David in it!
 I caught Dallin giving Norah more loves!
 Bodie needed some extra loving too!
 Love lazy Sundays.
 I am still trying to convince John David that I am the best Auntie!
He doesn't like me very much.
And once last one of Norah that night back home.
Such a sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment