Saturday, July 2, 2016

Arave Reunion: Saturday.

Saturday was a pretty lazy day around camp until we needed to clean up.
We played a big came of swimming pool kick ball.
Jake and my dad kept it lively and entertaining.
I wish I had a view of Molly running with her son Liam - it was hilarious!
Linz helping Pete.
Truman running the bases.
Enoch safe "on base" {in the swimming pool}.
My uncle Jerry drove really, really early in the morning to make it to the reunion for the last few hours.
Truman taking a turn pitching.
I love this picture, for obvious reasons.
Nelson, he looks like a minion.
Pete.
Parker.
This is what camp looked like.
Ellie Thomas.
Enoch and Truman taking their beds down.
Sawyer Schank.
Valley Hopkinson.
My cute grandpa Arave.
Thanks Linz for insisting on taking this picture,
it proves one thing ... I was there too!
Valley still lounging in her chair .. getting super comfortable.
Linz.
Kids playing on Dan - he is a good sport.
It's never fun to have to pack everything up :)
Abe checking out the Hopkinson model.
That is one good-looking crew of family - even after camping for a few days.
Ida and Alvin Arave Family 2016
All because of these two great people who just happened to be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary.
the entire Trent Family 2016.
Rachel and McKay are the best ... the kids are drawn to them!
And don't they look so natural with kids?!!!
These cute cousins asked if I would take their picture together!
Sawyer, Crew and Dallin.
After camp was cleaned up and we were all packed up we made one last stop at Timp Freeze for ice cream.
They serve Dole frozen whips.
Jake got the "dad size" cone.
These reunions are always a lot of work - but what great memories!
I LOVE this family of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment