Monday, July 25, 2016

24th of July.

 I started off the 24th of July holiday with the annual Charleston 10K with my friend Tami.
 It was a beautiful morning and a great run - it felt really good.
Tami got first place for her age group :)  Benefits of being in the 40 club!
 I was so proud of her.
 I made her pose for a picture!
We discovered the cutest home-town parade just down the road from where we live.
Our friends kids' were recruited by the mayor to be in the parade.
I think the parade was made-up entirely of 4-wheelers, tractors and bikers.
One of my best friends from you Rick's collage days came to town with her family and WE got to spend the afternoon with them :)
Katie and Rendall Hendrickson and family.
It's always fun to catch up with friends.
Pete was darling watching the parade.
"ya" and clapping.
Katie has 4 girls who my boys all adore.
I LOVE this friend of mine.
 Bodie playing with sparklers.
Truman

 Gregg trying to write his name.
After our own little sparklers show we went back to Charleston to watch their fireworks and they did not disappoint for such a small town.

I love this holiday! And I love this quilt my mom made!
We had a big beautiful day.
Thank you Pioneers.

No comments:

Post a Comment