Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Steamboat Springs, Colorado.



We are in Steamboat Springs, Colorado for the next few days with my parents, McKay and some of my cousins and their families.  It is beautiful here, it feels so similar to Park City.
Today my dad and McKay took me 4-wheeling.
I rode behind my dad and listened to my book on my iPad.  It was the perfect way to spend a few hours, the scenery was beautiful.
 We went up this trail a few miles to Percy Lake to have lunch.  The ride was sketchy ... I got a little too scared.  I kept thinking, 'I can not die, I have two kids and a husband to take care of'.
The lake sure was beautiful
 I know these two pictures do not do any justice to how scary this part of the trail was.  It was incredibly steep {which you can not tell from the pictures}.  I got off and walked it when we were riding up {my dads machine only had the back two tires on the ground and the top two in the air it was so steep, to0 scary for me} and I got off to take pictures of my dad and McKay coming down it on the way out.
The wild flowers were really pretty and very colorful, but I didn't take any pictures :(

No comments:

Post a Comment