Friday, July 6, 2012

Arave Family Reunion {Legacy Lake}.

Because of all the rain on Thursday we had to rearrange our schedule a bit and pack it all in on Friday.  We started the day at Legacy Lake - it was a blast and so beautiful.
My cousin Erik
My aunt Ilene, cousin Molly and her son Liem.
My aunt Christine and Allen.
Michelle, Tiff and Quinn.
Truman and Gregg.
Grandma, Abi, Jean, Addie and Grandpa.
Like father like son?
Aaron and Enoch.
Us.
Does it look like Gregg is about to strangle or decapitate me with the oar? 
Is he posing like that on purpose?!
My cute little {available} brother.
my grandma.
Grandma and Addie.
Dallin, Truman, Grandpa, Jean.
Captain Bodie.
Family photo opp by the lake.
Simons Family 2012.
Connecticut Quinn Family | Anthony, Sharon, Ira and Eliot.

{there are SO many Quinn Families in this Arave family because sisters married brothers [I know, confusing] so we refer to them by where they live}!

No comments:

Post a Comment