Saturday, July 7, 2012

Arave Family Reunion {Saturday}.

Grandpa and Eliot.
The younger generation playing Risk ... how did that work out for you Nate?!

Aaron and Addie.
hey buddy!
Is this reunion over yet?  Everyone is dropping like flies!  
Mackenzie and her dad Jake.
Truman was asleep before we even got out of camp.
I can guarantee you that Bodie was beyond tired!  And so was I ... can you tell!

Actually, in this picture Bodie looks like he hated every minute of the reunion! 
Good-bye cute Eliot ... not sure when we will see you again :(

2 comments:

  1. I wish you could have been at the Quinn reunion. Noone took pictures...we missed you! I got only a couple with my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could have been at the Quinn reunion. Noone took pictures...we missed you! I got only a couple with my phone.

    ReplyDelete