Thursday, July 23, 2015

Summer Art Garden.

One of our super talented neighbors and friend hosted some art classes this summer for the kids.  She divided the kids into age and gender and then taught several classes.
Check out the cute invitation above - she is the cutest.
Check out these darling self portraits. 
I especially love Truman's hair - so cute.  I knew the minute I saw his picture that I wanted to have it framed nicely for his room.  It is floating in the frame with white behind it and a simple black frame.  Usually you don't have your mat and frame the same size so that your eye will move in toward the picture but I figured with the electric orange background that there was already plenty of movement for your eye! :)
Trying to be made at me for making him stop playing to take a picture.
I love this little creative man.

No comments:

Post a Comment