Friday, July 17, 2015

Joseph.

{Addie, Quinn, Truman and Enoch}
My parents took all the kids and bigger grandkids out to see, "Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat" at our local outdoor theater tonight.
There was a western band that played before while people enjoyed a picnic dinner.
For our picnic dinner we ordered Chinese takeout!
My mom ended up going to the play a few nights ago with friends so she graciously stayed home to watch the little kids.  She sent my dad with all of us, I think he had fun watching all the kids and grandkids.
Front row seat and Chinese takeout.
So good.
With my mom's extra ticket Truman got to come - we weren't sure if he was old enough for it but he loved it and had a great time.
Carmen and McKay.
Donny Osmands nephew lives in our community and played Joseph.
Potiphar's wife was a good friends of mine, Mindy McMaster.
It was fun to see so many kids from our community in the production.
I thought Elvis did a really good job.
Great night and great tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment