Saturday, May 31, 2014

May in review.

 Bills, bills and more bills for Pete.
I can not believe how many bills we have gotten from Pete's stay at Primary Children's plus all his follow-up visits at our doctor's office.  We got all seven of these bills in one day!
Grand total for Pete's 8 day stay at Primary Children's??!!  :)  Let's just say he has spent all his college and mission money and he is only 3 months old!
 He is SO worth it!!!  Sometimes I don't get much done in a day because all I want to do is snuggle him.  He feels so good in my arms!
 I love when the boys ask to hold Pete, there not like girls who want to "mother" him but they do like to get a snuggle every once-in-a-while.
Dad and Pete Sunday afternoon naps!
My sister-in-law Sharon pointed out that it looks like Pete is plugging his ears because of Gregg's snoring!
 Grandpa Quinn gave Truman some foam left over from building their house - Truman gathered up all sorts of 'treasures' from the construction site and made this boat.
 Me getting pulled over, again!  This time with my mother-in-law in the passenger seat.
Still no ticket ... I admit that I am a speeder and that I get pulled over quit frequently but still have not gotten a ticket.  
 Library time.  My kids love the library.
 Afternoon date to the Provo temple.
One morning we took the kids to the new aquarium.  They have been asking for weeks when it would open and when we could go.  We were disappointed that the big octopus was not there yet.
I am always trying out new braids on my nieces when I see them.  Addie let me do this braid-bun for her violin performance.  I really liked it.
 And more Truman and Pete time.

No comments:

Post a Comment