Friday, May 2, 2014

Let's Play Music Recital.


 Tonight Truman had his recital for Let's Play Music.  This year he completed the Red Balloons and Blue Bugs semesters and although they are not a 'performing' group they still had a small recital to show what they have learned this year.
Love that face.
 Singing and signing "Do, re, me." 
 Truman's was assigned to play "Once I had a dinosaur" on his bells for the recital.  He did great and ... I should have taken a video ...

"Can't Bug Me" was one of Truman's favorites this semester.
The puppet shows are always a favorite.  Here Miss Emily is holding the puppets to "Magic Lamp" while the kids act out the different characters.





 Some of Truman's favorite songs this semester were;
"V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E"
"Old Paint"
"I've Been to Harlem"
and the "Dinosaur Song"
 What a ham - love that kid.
 And I love this picture!
Every year Miss. Emily has roses for the kids to give to their parents as a "thank you" for being supportive parents.


This is a picture of all of Miss. Emily's students.
We sure love her and we can't wait for second year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment