Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014.

Happy Mother's Day 2014.

Bodie was obviously really excited about taking a picture, Pete has no idea what is going on and Truman was trying so hard to cooperate!

I can't believe I have three little boys, it's going to be an adventure.
I love being a mother.  It takes a lot of hard work and patience but at the end of the day when I fall into bed, completely exhausted, I feel accomplished and thankful and I like that.

Truman's school class made this hilarious recipe book for mother's day.  They asked the kids what their favorite recipe was then wrote down what the kids said.  They also had the parents send in a recipe their child loves.

I think this is a combination of boiled eggs and scrambled eggs!

 Bodie made this picture in nursery.

 These are a few quotes I have been inspired by lately and have been trying harder to live by;

"Whenever possible say yes, they are only kids once!"
- Marjorie Hinckley

"Give your child a compliment and a hug; say, 'I love you' more; always express your thanks.  Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved.  To you who are parents, I say, show love to your children.  You know you love them, but make certain they know it as well.  The are so precious.  Let them know.  May our families and homes be filled with love: love of each other, love of the gospel, love of our fellowman, and love of our Savior.  As a result, heaven will be a little closer here on earth."
- President Thomas S. Monson

"Please be patient with our children."
-Elder Russell M. Nelson
And a huge Happy Mother's Day to my mom.
This is a picture of her holding me the day I was born {December 1981}.

No comments:

Post a Comment