Sunday, March 24, 2013

Coloring.

Today I finally took the time to "color' our house!
My mom took this picture of me and Truman at her kitchen table working away.

These are not the exact colors we are doing, mostly we wanted to see what things were going to look like with dark fascia, dark windows and matching dark casings.  We are still trying to decide what color of windows we want to order ... decisions, decisions, decision {and trying to agree on those decisions!}
This instagram photo actually shows the colors a little better.
If only my Interior Design professors could see!!!

Truman colored one of the side elevations.  He wanted orange and green garage doors and then he added some sheet and bunny stamps because he said we are going to live on a farm!
Ya, right!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the process of your house. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We thought it would be fun to document and look back at someday!

      Delete