Thursday, October 4, 2012

Volleyball and McKay.

We just finished "babysitting" McKay for a week while my parents took their parents to Branson Missouri to do the 'old folks' thing.

It's Homecoming week at PCHS so Monday night for Family Night we went and watched the senior boys {McKay and friends} play the junior boys.  Before the game I fed some of his friends at the house {homemade Pesto Pasta, so good} then it was off toPCHS for the game - it was really fun to watch.  McKay's got some skills!
 Why doesn't Utah have boys volleyball in high school?
 Fresh from the bath and in their pajama's, then off to the high school to watch the game {with volleyballs in hand of course}!
"ya uncle Kay, Kay"

1 comment:

  1. I'm way bummed I didn't get to see the little ones while I was up there. There are some nice action shots in here.

    ReplyDelete