Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Soccer.

{soccer on the north 40 fields behind my parents house}

We have been outside every minute we can with the nice weather hanging on.  I am not sure what I am going to do this winter to keep Truman busy once we are stuck inside.
Chasing Bodie.


check out those mom skills ... in a dress with no shoes!

Truman and I play a game - he is goalie until I make a goal and then we switch and I am goalie until he makes a goal.  He is a really good goalie ... it might be is position in soccer {if soccer is his sport}.
Apparently I like to play with my hands wide open and out stretched!
I look kind of silly.
Moms turn to be goalie.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting all the Instagrams I'm missing :) Looks like so much fun! I would think the dress would come in handy to block the ball with!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren ... its true. The dress totally helped!! Ha, Ha,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you can see your hold house in the background.

    ReplyDelete