Friday, May 3, 2013

Women's Conference.

I just spent that last two days on BYU campus at Women's Conference with my sister Tiffany and her friend Alicia.
Campus was beautiful and the conference was uplifting.  I wish my mom, aunts, cousins and grandma could have been there.
The theme this year was;
"Continue your journey and let your hearts rejoice; for behold, and lo, I am with you even unto the end."
Doctrine and Covenants 100:12
We ate plenty of brownies!

The picture below is from the closing session where President Eyring spoke - that is a lot of women!

Here are a couple thoughts/quotes and impressions I wrote down over the past two days;

- We must listen, commit and be available to serve others

- Christ was already in Gethsemane so you need to go to another garden {when feeling down about something}

- Work so hard {as a mother and wife} that you work yourself out of a job

- The worlds greatest champion of woman and womanhood is Jesus Christ

- What kind of doors will I walk through in my life? Will I check my religion at the door?

- We are a religion of progression and not perfection and there is no due date.

Love my sister and loved spending two days with her!
{and I am super excited she is having a BOY}!

No comments:

Post a Comment