Thursday, July 14, 2011

table cloth



 I feel like I have not done any 'projects' lately.  I have been busy being a mom of two, enjoying summer, and doing stuff for my calling in Young Woman's.  With the help of my mom I did sew this little table cloth last week.  The ABC fabric is a cotton fabric that is laminated on one side {kind of like the old oilcloth fabric}.  I used a fat quarter to make the binding.  It turned out exactly like I pictured it.  Truman loves the little table I made it for - he eats almost all of his meals outside on this table {I need to take and post a picture of our entire patio - its all set up for summer with an outdoor sofa, chairs, rug, BBQ, flowers and lanterns!}

3 comments:

  1. I have not done any projects lately either. I think it's the busy-ness of summer that keeps us from trying to find things to fill our time like we do in the winter. Love the table cloth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Linz...although I did manage to do another quick project the other day...I need to take pictures of it...

    ReplyDelete