Thursday, July 28, 2011

anne.



My cousin Anne came to stay with us for a few days and help take care of the boys.  Anne is a wonderful pianist - she and Truman had fun playing and singing primary songs.  Truman would requests a song and Anne would turn right to it and play it - then he would say "play it again Anne" {x4}! Gregg and I were able to go on a date every day this week - even though two of those dates were to Costco to buy food for Youth Conference which is this weekend.
Thanks Anne.  I hope you want to come back again next summer!

2 comments:

  1. Anne is amazing! I keep on asking if she wants to come stay with me during a summer, but that girl has quite social/church/adventure calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your blog makes me want to come home. I miss Truman.

    ReplyDelete