Tuesday, June 18, 2013

BBQ in the mountains.

We have a tradition of doing a BBQ and Family Home Evening with friends in the mountains every summer.  We roast hot dogs over the fire, the kids go exploring in nature, we do a sing-a-long family home evening and then have s'mores.
Sisters.
Playing in the dirt - is there anything better!?!
Our friend Kristi always bring her guitar so we can do a sing-a-long
Tonight we did "name that primary song"
Family Night.
"Mom, can I please ... "
"Here, mom."
Perfection?!
I had such a crazy busy day that I didn't have time to change out of my dress - so I just threw on my running shoes and called it good.
Our future sister-in-law Becca came up to join us.
It's so much more fun when you are dirty!

We brought the baked beans - I am sharing the recipe below.

No comments:

Post a Comment