Friday, June 17, 2011

pier 39.


Nate and Lauren took us to a restaurant they have been wanting to try "The Stinking Rose"  - it was fantastic - look it up next time you are in San Francisco.
Garlic everywhere in the decor. 
After dinner we walked down to Fisherman's Wharf.

You can't go to San Francisco with out going to Pier 39. 


They had a store at the pier that sold ONLY LEFT HANDED STUFF!  They were closing so I had to beg them to let me in - I knocked on the door and said "I am left handed, I have to buy something"
I have always said I was going to open a left handed only store - but it looks like someone already took my idea.  I did buy some left handed playing cards.  I can not wait to use them!!!
{if you were left handed you would realize what a handicap it really is}.

No comments:

Post a Comment