Friday, June 17, 2011

ghirardelli.

One night we took the bus down to Ghirardelli Square for some dessert. 
Picture above, waiting for the bus {I forgot my camera so these are all cell phone pictures}.



I learned that Lauren is a dark chocolate girl!  The calories in our desserts were totally worth it!
Gregg is always talking about Doner kebabs from his mission {to the Netherlands}.  Nate is headed to the Netherlands this week for a business trip so we decided to see if San Fran had a good restaurant that made doner kebabs.  I liked what I got, but Gregg said the doner kebabs are better in Amsterdam!   

{my meal - I can't remember what is was called - lamb with mozzarella ...}

...and, the famous "Bob's Donuts." Donuts are my down fall - I can not say no to a good donut!  We bought this huge donut to take to my cousin Abe.

Nate and Lauren's apartment building - right down town.

No comments:

Post a Comment