Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Persnickety + Project Life.

{me, Tami, Gabrielle, Tabitha and Ali}

This afternoon some of my girlfriends and I went to a meet and greet at our favorite printing shop Persnickety Prints to meet Becky Higgins, founder of Project Life

Project Life is what I use to 'scrapbook' by kids baby books and photo albums.  It is the best scrapbooking invention ever in my opinion.  So simple and easy and so cute - and you can still be creative.

Tami and Ali are also big "Project Lifers" so it was a fun excuse to go out.
You can read more about the 'meet and greet' event HERE on Becky's Blog.

Here are a few snap shots of my albums.
Truman's baby book - this page highlights things about him when he was 5 months old.
Some of the journaling is not done :)

Bodie's baby book.
This is Bodie at about Pete's age.  
 And I have even started organizing Pete's baby book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment