Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday with Family.

It's Thursday and that means we got together with family today {we've been doing it all month because SF Quinn's are intown}.

Everybody loves uncle Nate - especially when he has just flown in from a foreign country with treats for everyone.
This time he is just coming back from Brazil and he brought these treats that were a favorite of his on his mission.

We also did a little celebration for Jean's 5th birthday.
These two are best buddies.
Easter bunny cake for the celebration.

I meant to take pictures of all the families, but I only ended up taking pictures of the SF Quinn's.
Taggart Quinn
I think he is cute!
Just chilin' mom.
Until I decided to get mad ... and this kid has a set of lungs!
What a cute family - I am so glad we got to spend so much time together this month.
Nate, Lauren and Tagg.

No comments:

Post a Comment