Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day.

Truman got his idea {from school} that he needed to make a leprechaun trap for St. Patrick's day.  He worked on his trap ALL weekend.  Last night I got out the glue gun and helped him make the final preparations, the ladder.   He had candy and money in the trap to entice the leprechaun to climb the ladder and then he would be trapped inside!
The leprechaun was super sneaky and he tipped the cup over after eating all the candy.  He certainly made a mess.
He also used Trumans sight words that were sitting near by to leave a message
"I" like green
"I" did it
"I" ran.
Truman and Bodie couldn't believe the leprechaun actually came, AND got away.

Truman came home from school with this.
I know I'm lucky because ... I have a basketball court.
Yep.  It's true.  You are VERY lucky you have a basketball court!
{funny kid}
And Bodie made this goofy looking leprechaun mask at school...
...which looks even goofier when he goes cross eyed!
Happy St. Patrick's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment