Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sister Trent.

Another reason for our quick trip to Idaho was to see this cute cousin of mine speak in church - she is leaving on a mission to Wisconsin!
Sister Trent.
Follow her blog HERE
The Trent Family
{minus Abe who couldn't be there}
These nieces and nephews are going to miss their Aunt Anne.
Future missionary boys.
The family.
Jake, Joel, Ilene
Molly, Anne and Lindsey
Jake and his sisters.
 The proud parents ...
... who aren't excited at all :)
 Molly and Liam
 This was the pose he gave me when I asked him to smile for his picture!  So funny.
 Liam.
 Sawyer.
 Alaura.
 Dallin.
 Crew.

 Mackenzie.
 From one return missionary to a future missionary, there is no doubt in my mind that you are going to be great.  I am so excited for you Anne and the things you will learn.  Wisconsin is lucky to get you.

{Thanks Trent family for letting me take your pictures!  I had fun}

No comments:

Post a Comment