Thursday, January 2, 2014

High School Friends.

Tonight I met up with some friends from my Park City High School days for dinner.  When ever we are all in town we try to get together and catch up.

Me {pregnant with a boy - my third child}, Tessa {pregnant with a boy - first child}, Jamie {pregnant with a boy - second child, first boy}, Dayna {recently engaged}.

We all met in SL at Settebello Pizzeria - it was amazing, I highly recommend it.  It is the closet to real Italian salad, pizza and gelato I have had in America.  

After eating, sharing pizza and talking for almost two hours we asked for our check to discover that the nice gentlemen next to us had paid our tab.  What a pleasant surprise!

We already planned our next get together for May when everyone is together for Dayna's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment