Sunday, June 10, 2012

photography.

I don't know what to call this kind of photo?
Maybe it already has a name?!
Retro.?
Photo Redo.?

A while ago my brother Anthony {or maybe it was Dallin?!} showed me some photos {on a blog I think} that were cool retro - redo photos.  I have wanted to try one but felt intimidated to do it - I finally tried and I think it turned out pretty cool.

The picture {inside the picture} was taken on August 3, 1998.  It's my brother Dallin - with Tiffany and McKay in the background hiding.

The actual 'picture' you are looking at I took today.

Since taking this photo my mind is going crazy with ideas for this kind of photo.  Stay tuned, I am going to try some more and post.

In the mean time I need to figure out what to call it.

2 comments:

  1. There's a website dedicated to photos like this... dearphotograph.com. It's fun to look through them! Such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat's cool. It looks like it could be tricky lining everything up.

    ReplyDelete