Saturday, June 16, 2012

Book Club.

Today was book club and it was my month to host.  We read The Pioneer Woman, black heels to tractor wheels by Ree Drummond.  I think this is a darling book that is a super fast read, simple, and really cute.  It was recommend to me by my aunt Ilene.  I read it a couple of months ago over a weekend.  It is about a country club girl who moves to LA to work - total city girl.  She goes back home for a few weeks before moving to Chicago for a new job and ends up meeting a real cowboy, Marbaro Man.  The book is about how they met and their love story.  Ree, the author, has a very popular blog found HERE.

 I checked out her cook books from the library and made a few of her breakfast dishes.
See post below.
 Friends discussing.

Now we are reading The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Camille, everything was perfect! I am dreaming about those orange rolls and the breakfast pudding.

    ReplyDelete