Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Quinns.

Today we celebrated Thanksgiving with the Quinn Family.  All six of my siblings and their families are here to celebrate.  A picture is worth 1,000 words so here is Thanksgiving at the Quinn home in pictures!
 Ira starting it off right with chocolate pie for breakfast!  Sharon has been trying to keep his sweets intake to a minimum but when she's not looking we have been sneaking his seconds ...
 {I think he looks just like my brother Ant did when he was this age}.
 Nate fulfilling his uncle responsibilities by changing poopy diapers on the kitchen table where thanksgiving dinner will soon be taking place!
 Truman headed outside to be with the big kids.
 My parents bought a piece of land in Midway {!} so the boys loaded up some wood to take over to store on the property {more on the property and their future plans later}!
 My grandpa Arave - always documenting everything - now you know where I got my love of taking pictures from.
 Uncle Ant spending some quality drawing time with Truman.
 Bodie and Anna playing while everyone else was busy cooking.
 yummy.
 Loves from dad.
 Tiff's amazing rolls.

 The table settings.

 Appetizers by me.  I made brie' en' croute.
 Dad carving the turkey.
Thanksgiving Dinner.
 After dinner we played a family version of minute-to-win it.
 Addie and Grandpa won.
 Then we went right into celebrating Christmas!
Phew.  What a day!
We have lots to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment