Friday, May 6, 2011

two months.


Bodie turned two months old this week; I can not believe how fast it is going and how big he is getting.
We went to see Dr. Haderlie today for this two month check up and my 8 week check up.

10 pounds 10 ounces | 22 inches

Bodie started smiling a few weeks ago - as seen in the picture above.  He is a really good and mellow baby.  At three weeks old we moved him out of our room {because he is a noisy sleeper} at about 5 weeks he started skipping one feeding at night and sleeping 6 consecutive hours.  Last night he slept 7 hours, yahoo!  Hopefully that is a new trend!  

I think I might have a blue eyed baby! 
{how fun, one brown eyed and one blue}

4 comments:

  1. His eyes do look very blue! Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookin good sis! You photography skills are really developing

    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pictures of one super cute baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so wishing the same thing, I'm hoping this little girl has blue eyes, since Kherrington has hazel/brown eyes. Cute picts!!

    ReplyDelete