Saturday, May 14, 2011

swap.


Our ward held it's first annual Clothing Swap.
Three of our young woman organized the activity as a Value Project for Personal Progress.
We had tons and tons of great clothes!

On Friday night we had ward members drop off clothes between 6 and 8.  We folded and sorted the clothes.  This morning people came from 9 to noon to take what ever they wanted.
Playing around in some awesome outfits!
Here are two of the young woman who did the project for personal progress.
I must admit I had a little warm fuzzy in my heart when I saw how much people donated.  I think the girls would agree that if felt good to be helping people.
And the best part - I think we all went home with something new!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun activity idea! It would be fun to donate, fun to get something new, and fun to give the rest away to charity!

    ReplyDelete