Monday, May 23, 2011

diapers.

{photo taken on phone camera}

Today I ran out of Bodie size diapers while I was out running errands so I put Bodie in one of Truman's diapers!  

On a side note: I am going to try to blog more.  I have been feeling guilty that I am behind in my scrap-booking and journaling .  Last night I stayed up and updated my boys baby books.  I love to blog {and read blogs when I have time} so instead of feeling guilty for the next {insert number here} of years for not having my scrapbooks and journals updated I am going to be better about blogging about what happens in our family and specific milestones with the boys.  Then maybe in {insert number here} of years when life slows down {or I have some more 'me' time} I can look back at the blog and remember everything!

Thanks for checking in on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment