Tuesday, May 10, 2011

shower.


My mom and I threw a baby shower today for one of my high school friends Tori.  She is living back in Park City in the ward we grew up in, in her parents house while they are on a mission in Africa.

{also pictured; Tessa Dahl, another high school friend}
I love this picture of my mom - it happened to also be her birthday!  She chilled on the sofa holding Bodie for part of the afternoon.

Why do I always take pictures of the desserts?
These were yummy lemon beehive cakes my mom made.
We surprised her with "Happy Birthday" and her favorite cake, does she look surprised?!

And Bodie, chilling - always holding onto the blanket.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see her new favorite cake is still Magleby's! I hope it was just as yummy as she remembered!

    ReplyDelete