Sunday, May 29, 2011

katie.

One of my best friends and her family came to visit today.  Katie and I were neighbors and really good friends while at Rick's college.  She is now expecting her fourth girl!  It was so fun to catch up.  I think it had been three years since we had seen each other.
Here are some crazy pictures of us in college.  
Camille, Ann, Katie 
Apparently we liked to dress up like fools!

Katie, Camille and Dave.
This is a picture Katie sent me while I was on my mission.  She got married and had her first girl while I was on my mission {my mom and my sister went to her wedding in my place since I could not be there}.
Katie at my wedding {pregnant with #2 and sick!}

We had such a tight group of friends at Rick's College - my college years are some of my most favorite years with some of the best memories. I am still best friends with some of the people I rubber shoulders with in Rexburg.  Good Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment