Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TREK.

A few weeks ago Gregg and I were asked to be Ma and Pa's on our Stake Pioneer Trek this summer.  We have attended a few meetings including a stake dinner and square dance.

I know alot of you have participated in Trek so we are wondering what advice, help, tips, etc. to can give us.  So far I am incharge of making a packing list for the kids, and the music.  Gregg is in charge of making sure every kid gets a letter from "the poney express" while on the trail {that means he has to get a letter for every participates parents before we leave - yikes}.

Also, does anyone have pioneer clothes or patterns we can borrow?
{men's shirt, bonnet, skirt, apron} 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! If you want to use it I have a pioneer dress from when I went on the trek. Bonnet and all:)

    ReplyDelete