Thursday, April 29, 2010

St. John, Antigua.

Antigua was very beautiful - not as many hills as St. Lucia.


Truman trying his luck at the slots.

The hallway outside our room.
I am going to do a post all about cruising with a baby.  We learned lots to tips and trick - it was actually my dad's idea for me to post about what to do, bring, and expect with a baby {or toddler}.
Antigua {we learned that the "u" is silent}

One of many beautiful sunsets.
It was formal night again on the ship.
Why have one when you can four?
{the one in my right hand was the best!}
I am not sure why Nate is wearing a T-shirt with his tux...but he does have his medal on, again!

Every night when we were at dinner our room attended would come turn down our bed for the night and leave us an animal made out of folded towels {I think they do this on all cruises} - Truman acting like a monkey.
Truman was playing with Grandpa and Grandma while we played some cards with friends in the library.
{I spy Nate and his medal}

No comments:

Post a Comment