Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bridgetown, Barbados.

In Barbados we spent the day on this catamaran as a family snorkeling - we saw and touched some sea turtles {hopefully the pictures we took on our underwater camera will be cool}.
 

Truman loved the banana bread they served as a snack!

Mom and Dad.
Truman in the Caribbean swimming.  He loves the water.

McKay pouring his lemonade with rum overboard {after he drank some!}
                                                      Time to play in the water.



This lady thought this was so funny, Truman with a big bottle of Rum.
Relaxing and getting some sun!  As soon as Truman fell asleep he accidentally peed all over grandma!  Opps, sorry - I guess swim diapers really don't hold the pee in.


McKay, Dad and Nate talking business.

The water was so beautiful.

My nick-name is Millie!
Our ship. Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh!!! This looks like so much fun!!! Chad and I are so looking forward to another cruise. And I'm so glad to hear that you're going to do posts/blog about cruising with an infant, cause I have soooo many questions. It looks like you had a blast!! So Royal Carribean. Have you always used them? Have you enjoyed all your cruises?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last cruise was Holland America. I liked the activies on RC and the ship better but the food was better on HA.

    I don't think Gregg will be goin on another cruise - we have tried everything to help with his verdego, but he seems to always get it.

    I like crusing - its a different way to travel and a fun variety. Hopefully I will get my post about cruisin with a baby up soon!

    and yes, it was with Stampin Up.

    ReplyDelete