Friday, March 10, 2017

Truman's new smile.

Another lost tooth.
{top left in the picture}.
The tooth fairy had to lay down the law about how much she pays per tooth.
In other Truman news ... I left Truman the note on the left {in red} before leaving one night to go out with Gregg.  Truman was away at soccer practice when we left so I had given him specific instructions to come home, shower, eat a snack and get himself in bed.  When we got home I found the note on the right {in purple} on my pillow,

"I did it all.  I got my PJ's on and I ate my pasta and I did it all.  Love Truman"

Melt my heart!

I also love the picture above that I found in his journal,

"I love you mom.  You are really really nice.  You are smart and you are good at math."

The reason he thinks I am good at math is because I tell him that I am :)
And one last Truman writing that I love,

"I love football.   Bodie likes to play football with me.  Mom likes the color purple.  Norah likes to crawl.  Pete likes trucks.  Dad likes tennis.  We love each other.  By!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment