Friday, March 17, 2017

St. Patrick's Day.

I'm the lucky one!
Norah, Bodie, Truman and Pete.
 It's our teacher appreciation week so we made these for all our teachers.
 Nice bow Norah.
 My cute friend texted me late last night and asked if I wanted to go on a late night grocery store run to St. Patrick's Day supplies.
 The kids have been talking for days about their Leprechaun trap.  It was very elaborate this year.
My favorite part is the BYU vs Utes chose one.
 The 2 dollar bill folder like stairs leading up to the set mouse trap with a gold coin as bate.
 And growing in the container is their own clover.
 The leprechaun came at some point in the night - check out those feet print.
 Look what he left for breakfast.
 Green milk was in the fridge.
After school we had our annual St. Patrick's day jello get together at our house.
Cozy Clark and Nixon Harris.
Our cousin Tagg.
Bodie with all his adorable friends from the neighborhood.
{Cozy, Hannah, Bodie, Levi, Johnny, Devin, Nixon, Annie and Cooper}

We had plenty of jello leftover so when the bigger boys got home from school we invited them over as well.
Luke, Luke, Truman, Ben, Hawk, Carter, Jake and Joey.
Like I said before, I'm the lucky one!
I love my little Mexican soccer team!!!

{Thanks McKay for the jerseys}

No comments:

Post a Comment