Thursday, November 28, 2013

Sundance.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Today we celebrated with the Simons family at Sundance resort.


{photo credit: Krista Faulkner}

Truman is thankful for...
I'm thankful for basketball, brother, family and my new house.
 We ran into two family friends at Sundance.
Our past neighbors the Berrett's {my kids adore their girls}
And my friend Michelle and her kids {who I served in YW with}.  Her husband had to be out of the country on business.

 The kids all coordinated - they could be siblings.
 Tired Truman.
 Bodie and the snow glob at the gift shop.  It was magical.
Oh ya, and one last thing ... I got pulled over in Midway on our way to Sundance.  I was going 53 in a 25 {supposedly} luckily I didn't get a ticket {still have never gotten a ticket}.

No comments:

Post a Comment