Monday, November 18, 2013

First Snow.

We had our first real big snow storm of the year last Friday night and Truman could not be happier.
All morning he wanted to go play in the snow.  I kept trying to convince him to wait until after breakfast so I could find the snow gear - my sister reminded me the kids are kids and that I should let him try it out without snow clothes {she was right, why was I trying to be so controlling - he would see quick enough that he really did want snow clothes on} - Truman was after all trying to convince me he was tough enough without snow clothes.
So out he went, in his PJ's - lesson learned - it was cold!
Bodie was perfectly happy to watch from inside where it was warm!

Our first snow.
It was like he was examining it trying to remember what snow was like.

 My little snow kid.
Bast aunt and uncle of the day for going out with him to play and make a sledding hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment