Tuesday, September 13, 2011

soccer.

Today Park City High School played Wasatch High School in girls soccer.  No big deal, right?!  I am a PCHS alumni and my young woman go to WHS; the two are bitter rivals.  The game was being played in Park City right behind my parents house so we all walked down to watch.  The girls are always giving me a hard time about going to PCHS - they keep telling me they are going to buy me some Wasatch High School gear to wear instead of my PCHS t-shirts.
I won't mention the score of the game...
pictured above: Julie Fitzgerald, WHS goalie and our Laurel class president.
 Truman playing football on the sidelines.  He must have told me a dozen times today-

Truman: "Guess what mom?!"
Me: "What Truman."
Truman: "It's football season."

Enjoying a huge fresh apple fritter grandma bought.
 Truman hanging out with Uncle McKay and the cool high school kids at the game.

 I better document this 'bonker' on his nose and head.
Truman took a digger on the pavement last night while playing tennis.  Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment