Sunday, September 18, 2011

graham canyon.

My little brother Dallin came and stayed with us again this weekend {third weekend in a row} we love it!  This weekend he introduced us to Graham Canyon ice cream from BYU Creamery.  First of all, BYU creamery has the BEST ice cream no matter what flavor {it rivals even Reeds Dairy} - the flavor is amazing.  It's graham cracker flavored ice cream with graham crackers in it!  So good.

On a not so happy note - our ward was divided today.
We lost five young woman to the 2nd ward :(

4 comments:

  1. Losing some of our ward family is SO sad. I'm glad I attended the meeting last night and heard from the stake presidency the encouraging words of faith and obedience. It helps to hear those things when something so cruddy like this happens.

    We lost 25 kids in primary. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some of that ice cream! Next time he comes up can I request some?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara I agree. I can't believe you lost 25 kids in primary .. back to the drawing board for the Primary Program :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Camille, I don't think it is better than the world's famous Reed's Dairy icecream! :)

    ReplyDelete