Tuesday, August 16, 2011

wedding.

We finally have pictures from Nate and Laurens wedding
I thought this was a cool perspective.
All my siblings.
Anthony, Tiffany, Dallin, Nathan, Me, McKay.
{I am happy to report I have lost 25 pounds since these pictures were taken...that was the only bummer about when they got married, I had just had a baby!}
Quinn Family-in all our glory...he, he!

Dallin {just home from a mission}, Gregg, Camille, Truman & Bodie, McKay {sophomore at PCHS}, Mom and Dad.  Lauren & Nate {living in SF}, Aaron, Tiffany, Addie, Quinn, Enoch, Jean & Anna {Herriman, Ut.}, Anthony, Sharon & Ira Quinn {Detroit, MI}.

The Boys.
Grandpa, Anthony, Ira, Gregg, Bodie, Nathan, McKay, Truman, Dallin, Aaron, Enoch.
Bodie was about 6 weeks old at the wedding.  He looks like an old man in this picture.

3 comments: