Sunday, May 2, 2010

Puerto Rico.

The cruise started and ended in Puerto Rico.  We spent the day with a tour guide getting a tour of Puerto Rico - as you can see it was raining.

If I lived in a foreign country {technically Puerto Rico is not a foreign country since it is part of the US common wealth} I would love all the fresh fruits at the market - not to mention all the fruits and vegetables that we don't get here in the US {main land}.


I highly recommend the $30 umbrella stroller for traveling with a toddler {or baby}.  Truman loved it - we never left our room without it - even if we were just going to dinner. It's small, light weight and cheep so if something happens to it it's no big deal.
Thanks to my dad and his awesome trip planning we went on a tour of the botanical gardens in San Juan {seriously, my dad should be a travel agent in his next life - if you have ever been on a trip with him, you will understand.  Every minute of every day is planned}.  


ginger...if I remember correctly.

Gregg trying to fit Truman into his rain poncho.

"I'm singing in the rain...just singing in the rain..."
I don't think Truman realized it was raining - he was so happy and goofy.

2 comments:

  1. OK.... SO SO SO jealous of your whole trip! And you motivate me to know you CAN travel with children! Thanks for sharing such a fun trip with us blog readers! I can just imagine the whole thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you CAN travel with kids, and you SHOULD! It's good for you and your kids. I know there are lots of differing opinions about traveling with kids, but why let your kids dampen life??! {don't get me wrong, you shoukd take trip with out them too sometimes!}. You can do it Laura!!

    ReplyDelete