Monday, May 3, 2010

flight home.


Truman had a chocolate muffin for breakfast - yummy.

bye, bye vacation.

Is he really this happy to be flying again?  Probably so since he slept on every flight the entire time!


I finally read the third "Twilight" book on this trip...I am not really a fan of the series - definitely more of a Jacob fan then an Edward fan! 
{I have started the last book...I have to finish}



PS- to see all the post about our vacation you have to click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page...I could not get them to all show up on one page.

* sorry for the over load of pictures - I know there are a lot and that is kind of annoying...but since this blog is quickly turning into my journal writing and scrapbooking there were so many things from this trip that I wanted to remember.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all the photos! So much fun. I got jealous for a minute looking at all the fun in the sun you had. :) I can't wait to chat about it.

    ReplyDelete