Monday, February 15, 2010

good things utah.




Today my girlfriend Tami and I went to Salt Lake to a live taping of "Good Things Utah".  It's a local morning talk show with segments on cooking, fashion, crafts, fitness, etc.


After the show they let the audience come up and take a photo with the hosts.
Me, Nicea Degering, Angie Larsen, Marti Skold and Reagan Leadbetter, Tami Fife.


Good Things Utah - Weekdays at 10 a.m. on ABC 4


It was fun to see how the show is produced and aired.  Apparently we looked really stupid on air when they panned the audience and we were not clapping!  Opps!  I think we are going to try and go again sometime.


PS- Tami and I both won $5 gift cards to the featured cafe on today's show...yummy!

6 comments:

  1. LOL! It was so fun to see you on the show. It is kind of fun to be there and try and win things at the same time. We did it when the store Chipotle was new and got a bag of chips and their salsa and a coupon for free burrito from their chain. Glad you had fun even though it didn't appear that way on TV. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, we need to go back and make sure we smile and clap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw that blog title and picture, I totally thought you had been ON Good Things Utah sharing some amazing design or parenting tips. I thought - Oh, I could see Camille doing this! Seriously, look how natural you look sitting at that table!

    ReplyDelete