Saturday, February 20, 2010

book club.

Tonight we met at my house for dinner and our monthly book club.  We read The Great Divoce by C.S. Lewis {It was my choice this month}.  As always I loved the discussion and thoughts on the book, heaven, hell, sins, etc.  I think most people like the book better after discussing it.  I alwasys feel so intellectually uplifted after book club.


I am going to give this book four stars out of five.



Bonnie, Jennilynn, Tami, Laura, Tara and Tara.

Yummy Dessert {at the request of the girls I have posted the recipes below}.


I made everyone a little 'book club' note book where they can take notes on the book, plot, characters, thoughts etc.

 
Here is a look at one of the pages inside!


Next month we are reading "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett.  I am very excited about it.

4 comments:

  1. You are so on top of it. I love the books you made and the food sounds awesome! I will have to try a few for our next book goup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so wonderful Camille, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the book "The Help". I think hou will all enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like seeing your book club posts -- they always give me good ideas of what to read next! Oh, and the food looks DIVINE! Thanks for sharing the recipes...

    ReplyDelete