Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sunday best.

Simons Christmas 2016.
I love Christmas and I love dressing up for Christmas {or in this case my children}.  As a child I remember always getting a special dress for Christmas time.
Sweet Bodie.
I would have a million great photos if it wasn't for Bodie's funny faces.
I love this one
The runaway Pete.
I printed it and put it in my office :)
These two twinner's are so cute!
Truman always wants his picture with Norah.
Love her.
She is all smiles all the time.
 These two love each other so much.
Only photo of just Pete I got .. it was slightly crazy taking these photo's after church.
 I love this little crew of mine.  We are busy and it is a lot of work but most days I wouldn't change it for the world.
We were there too!
An attempted at all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment